Thursday, December 1, 2011

Review: CoverGirl CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer


Please note: I often record my videos in multiples, usually five or six in one day. If I am wearing the same clothes or makeup in more than one video, that is why. This video was recorded some time prior to the day it was uploaded and so I may not remember what eye shadows or lip color I'm wearing. This was also edited prior to my current intro. Keep in mind that I upload my videos out of order so that's why my hair and nails seem to change so often. :) This review of CoverGirl's CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer was requested by uhhtrinh. Details: CG Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer $$$ varies Available anywhere CoverGirl products are sold. ---------------------------------------------------------- TWITTER: For weekly beauty and cosmetics giveaways; twitter.com BLOG: users.livejournal.com ON LIPS: Stila Mango Crush Lip & Cheek Stain ---------------------------------------------------------- DISCLOSURE: This product was purchased by me. I earned no monetary compensation from the company nor did they influence my opinion.

New Hayward Chlorine Generator Saved Remington Hedge Trimmers




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links